The most powerful tool we have is our voice. Our voice is so much more than empty words and various sounds. Our true voice is what defines who we are as individuals.
It’s your voice so LISTEN
Way too often people sacrifice their own voice in order to satisfy the needs of the masses. As a result, you blend in just like everyone else and your talents go unnoticed. Slowly you start to lose sight of who you are and eventually your voice goes silent. Start paying attention to the successful people you admire. I guarantee these people have already found their voice and they listen to it on a daily basis.
THINK about yourself for once
I’ll admit finding your voice isn’t always easy. Peer pressure is real and deep down everyone seeks some level of approval from their peers. Let’s be honest, we all want to be liked. However, that want to be liked, is what can keep some of us from finding true happiness.
Answer these 7 questions and GROW
- Who are you? Do yourself a favor and PLEASE BE HONEST!
- What is your passion?
- What do the people that know you best say you’re good at?
- What comes natural to you?
- What type of advice do people come to you for?
- What would you say is your expertise?
- How would you describe your personality and do you infuse it into your brand?
Remember CHANGE is hard but necessary
If you can answer these questions, you are extremely close to finding your voice and you can start living your life as the person you were always meant to be.
Peace and Progress
Follow Me on Twitter: @drpatterson2